Monday, February 13, 2012

Mondays Never Looked So Good

I made some homemade valentine decorations this weekend to brighten up the apartment. I need to find a permanent color solution to this area of the apartment because this bright addition makes me so happy!

Woke up to little love notes from the Hubbie this morning as I reached for the oatmeal, milk, kindle, etc. I love how he treats me on the ordinary days making them extraordinary.


I spotted these two bedrooms on Sue's blog, The Zhush, last week and I fell in love. I am the biggest fan of crisp white bedrooms with large windows and a ton of light.

The pink tulips I bought this weekend to brighten up our dining table and couldn't help adding a few to my nightstand. I also finished repainting the nightstands in our bedroom! What do you think?

I hope your weekend was fun and your Monday is just as wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. I love the nightstand. You need to post pictures of your apartment so we can see how cute it is!

    Lurve you sissy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...