Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Break from the Usual for some Hilariousness. . .

I posted a little late yesterday because I was downtown at a baby appointment which shouldn't have taken all day, but the weather was insanely warm and Michigan Avenue was calling my name. I totally believe retail therapy is a real thing and every once in a while I like to partake in it.

I came home late and as I went through my daily blog reads I stumbled upon this gem. I am a Kristen Bell fan because of that cheesy awesome movie 'When In Rome' that she was fantastic in and this video only makes me love her more. I was literally in tears laughing so hard. Please enjoy this and tomorrow I we will be back to our regular programing.

1 comment:

  1. I want to be best friends with her. Partly because of this and partly because Veronica Mars is one of the best shows ever and she totally rocks in it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...