Thursday, April 5, 2012

Good Taste plus Patience

After 2 1/2 unexpected weeks in Pittsburgh I am back in Chicago with my wonderful husband and couldn't be happier. My sister had her beautiful baby boy and his 4 brothers think he is the coolest little guy.

Coming back means I have to face the many design projects that are laying around our apartment. With the arrival of Baby Girl in 6 1/2 weeks and the hope of a move to a larger apartment shortly after, I really need to get my butt in gear.

I spotted this quote on The Decorista quite a while ago, but it continues to bring me so much comfort and the confidence needed to keep up with decorating our apartment and also staying positive about many long term goals of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...