Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sister's bedroom design board

My little sister and I have been discussing decorating her room. The few ideas she did have I was completely on board with and the rest I put together based on what I thought she would like and what would look good.


She was set on white furniture and cute knobs for her desk. I loved both of those ideas and they were easy to create the entire design around. I wanted gray wall so she could make colorful changes easily, but loved the bold pink and orange colors as well as smaller accents of turquoise and gold. I also took into account that she has her own stuff (snow globe collection) that she would like to add to the room, so I left room for additions.  

Tonight I show it to Girlfriend (my little sister) for her approval and then we move to the deciding factor, my mom. We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...