Monday, April 11, 2011

The waiting game

My lamp I ordered has been sitting 45 miles away for the past 3 days (I'm obsessed with the tracking tool on packages). Hopefully it makes it down to me this sunny Monday.

Also, my husband and I picked up the rest of the materials for our headboard. Hopefully we'll get to it this weekend while he's in the middle of finals. I think he's surprised I've been this patient and not attempted the project without him.


On to other business, I spotted this photo this morning on Camila's blog. I am in love with that pink pedestal side table.  I think I would need something less chunky for our living room.

So, insert imitations:




Both $19.99. I think I'll grab a little Krylon pink spray paint and I am good to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...