Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Design for Less

My husband and I use our bedside table lamps every single night and for long periods of time many of those nights. I couldn’t ever imagine not having them now.

Remember my bedside table lamp dilemma right here?

Well check out this little beauty. You can get one for $119.91 right here

 
Now, see this little beauty? My husband and I bought two last night for $32 each from right here.   


What a steal! I loved them the first time I spotted them, but seeing this more expensive comparison just the next day made me feel even better about the purchase. We’re excited to add them to our bedroom. I haven’t decided if we are going to add some color to the shades or maybe do some mum decals inside of them so that they show through when the light is turned on.

I'll keep you updated.


1 comment:

  1. I love JCPenney for finding great deals on great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...