Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Interior Design Eyecandy

This morning I died as I looked over today's post at Everything LEB. She had some photos from the site of Christina Murphy. You can definitely see the style she goes for. I wouldn't live in every room she creates because they are for the more stylish, high living, formal people in this world. There is no other way to present this other than giving you a play by play as I went through her site.

Prepare yourself. It's an overload.

Mod design, awesome pendent lighting and those large windows are gorgeous!

Who wouldn't love a vanity with that much character and drawers.

Love how clean and crisp this is. It would make for a great guest room or your own bedroom once you personalized it a bit.

I'm obsessed with that lighting fixture, that round pedestal table and the bench as well as normal seating. So colorful and fun!

Digging the clean and crisp look with that counter to ceiling back splash.

Love the details of the drawers and shelves.

I want my children to have bunk beds and these built-ins really give them a finished look.

 I love contrasting piping. You could also pull off those coffee tables with the Ikea $7 side tables they sell. I've only consider doing it about 25 times.

 That mirror is beyond  outstanding. What a focal point! I also love wall to wall bookshelves.

 I'm a sucker for greek key design. Check out a DIY for a similar dresser here.
 The minute I have a hallway wide enough or an entry way I will invest in a console table. I love the look. Flank it with seating for functionality and a lamp or two never hurts. My default is always to add a mirror too.

 Check out this look-a-like dresser made from an Ikea dresser here.

 Grey and yellow is always a great color combo. Love those large windows.

 Settees are gorgeous. This simple elegant look is right up my alley. Maybe a pop of color with some accents pillows wouldn't hurt.

 Um. . . silver leafing in the entire entryway? I love it! Not to mention that incredible chandelier.

 Yes. I love wallpaper, lucite anything and that mirror is it's own show.


 Here is a mirror similar to the one in the wallpaper room above. I've wanted a mirror like this for a while and found one here for $70.

 Those floor to ceiling windows and those black chinoiserie chairs. Killer.

 Mirror and console table are perfect.


Too busy to actually live in, but I'm digging everything in this room. Especially the layout of the desk and bed. It makes great use of the space.


Exciting! I've decided on the final look for our couch pillows. That only took how many weeks and hours of brainstorming and searching through online fabric stores to find what I like and can afford? I'll post as soon as they are sewn and stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...