Thursday, May 5, 2011

Paper Mojo

I fell in love with the Michael Kors python tote a while back and when my dollar didn't stretch that far I decided to settle for a python key chain that I couldn't bring myself to purchase in the end either. So, I have settled on python paper.

Paper Mojo has python paper that I would love to cover a few of my books in. I thought I would definetaly love the look and then I stumbled upon this picture on Made By Girl a couple weeks ago. . .

 via here 

See it? That python covered book? I am in love with it and definitely need to have one. She also used the Paper Mojo python paper so mine should turn out like Jen's (That's the hope).

Paper Mojo has amazing textures and colors of paper that can be used for all sorts of projects. A big trend lately has been marble paper.

Check out these cute ideas:

This Etsy shop has cute products that you could make yourself using these Paper Mojo products

 via here
You can use it as backing for cabinets or for the inside of drawers

via here

via here
As Art

via here
To cover furniture

via here
or accesories


via here

I'd be interested to see what other uses any of you could come up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...