Friday, May 27, 2011

Original Artwork- FAIL

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!

I am really looking forward to the 3 day weekend and I'm not even sure what I am going to do. I think time outside with my hubbie is all I really want. What are your plans for the holiday?

I had to tell you I tried to create my own work of art last night. I had the wrong paint and the wrong brushes. So. . . .  you could say it didn't really turn out. Fortunately it was little time wasted and the finished product wasn't hideous, but hopefully the 2nd times the charm.

I wanted you to see this room that I love, and the beautiful bold colors and fun artwork on the wall. If try #2 works out for me I will let you see my original work that was my breakout into the world of being an artist on canvas. If you never hear about this canvas and painting attempt again, it be best if you not bring it up.

P.S. Did you spot the python pillow? I've expressed my love for python before right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...